Viewinsports Privacy Notice - YT Version
- Browsing Viewinsports You can watch videos on Viewinsports without having a Viewinsports Account or a PHPBucket Account. You also can contact us through the Viewinsports Help Center or by emailing us directly without having to register for an account.
- Your Viewinsports Account. For some activities on Viewinsports, like uploading videos, posting comments, flagging videos, or watching restricted videos, you need a Viewinsports or PHPBucket Account. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A PHPBucket Account, additionally, allows you to access other PHPBucket services that require registration.
- Usage Information. When you use Viewinsports, we may record information about your usage of the site, such as the channels, groups and favorites you subscribe to, which other users you communicate with, the videos you watch, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in Viewinsports (including UI elements, settings). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your Viewinsports Account. In order to ensure the quality of our service to you, we may place a tag (also called a "web beacon") in HTML-based customer support emails or other communications with you in order to confirm delivery.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., video comments, your profile page) may be collected and used by others. If you download the Viewinsports Uploader, your copy includes a unique application number. This number, and information about your installation of the Uploader (version number, language) will be sent to Viewinsports when the Uploader automatically checks for updates and will be used to update your version of the Uploader.
- If you submit personal information to Viewinsports, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of Viewinsports, and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
- We do not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Viewinsports changes or for customer service purposes). You also can choose how often Viewinsports sends you email updates in your Viewinsports Account settings page.
Information That is Publicly Available
- When you create a Viewinsports Account, some information about your Viewinsports Account and your account activity will be provided to other users of Viewinsports. This may include the date you opened your Viewinsports Account, the date you last logged into your Viewinsports Account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
- Your Viewinsports Account name, not your email address, is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activities on Viewinsports, such as when you upload videos or send messages through Viewinsports. Other users can contact you by leaving a message or comment on the site.
- Any videos that you submit to Viewinsports may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other Viewinsports users or the general public.
- You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users on your Viewinsports Account channel page. If you choose to add certain features to your Viewinsports Account channel page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your friends or other users. Such shared activity may include your favorite videos, videos you rated and videos that you have uploaded.
- If you have a Viewinsports Account, you may update or correct your personal profile information, email preferences and privacy settings at any time by visiting your account profile page.
- You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your Viewinsports Account and the features that are included on your channel page. If you have enabled Active Sharing, other users may see that you, as identified by your account name, not your email address, are watching the same video.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personal information through Viewinsports, in which case you can still view videos and explore Viewinsports, but Viewinsports may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Like many other Web sites, www.viewinsports.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.viewinsports.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.viewinsports.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.